FdA courses in England/UK

Lately I've been searching the web for film schools across Europe, but since I'm 18 years old and without a High School-degree, it's limited how many schools would accept me.

Last night though, I found out that in England there's something called FdA- Foundation Degree, and it's possible to continue to a BA after that. Northern Film School was my first choice, but their program is full for the 2010-class, so I'll have to wait for next year to apply there.

But I found around 10 other FdA-courses for film in England, but I just cant find any good reviews of any of them. Croydon College, Plymouth College of Art, Norwich University, aso.

Anyone here who have heard anything, positive or negative, of any of these- or other schools? (With FdA-courses)

I dont know if it have anything to say, but I have experience on around 20 productions as everything from DoP and Gaffer on various RED One-productions to coffee-boy.

Hi Benjamin,

I'm finishing of my BA Hons in digital filmmaking at SAE London at the moment and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I plan to pursue my passion further and I am going to be enrolling in the Met Film School located at Ealing Studios in South London.

Also there is the NFTS but from what I've heard its tough stuff to get in there.

Jay