Looking for a DP

Around Feb-Apr 2011, I will be heading on over to Puerto Rico to film my thesis film (MFA). It is a Suspense Thriller and it will be low budget (approx. 100k-200k), but it's very exciting since it will have motorcycle chase, subway scenes, car hit and run, amazing locations, etc. The project will be filmed in 4 weeks so everything needs to be planned to perfection so we can have fun. Probably RedCam, but I'm open to suggestions if you are better experienced in a different format.

If you are interested. Please let me know what formats you are most experienced in, salary expectations, and link to your reel. Plus, any other info you feel relevant. If you prefer, you can also send hard copy to:

Annette Bigles

4420 Cartwright Ave

Toluca Lake, CA 91602

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I have decided to do a short film for my thesis. Budget is 10k so I'm looking for people who would like to work for title. It's a story about a recovering alcoholic who's trying to get his wife and family back. My shoot days are Aug 16 - 30th. I'm looking for DP, Gaffer, Grips, Electrics, and a Casting Director. If you're interested, please e-mail me at annettebigles@yahoo.com

Thank you.