Keeping Kino Diva-Lite safe during international flight

Has anyone used the lighter weight Kino travel case as checked baggage, and if so how durable is it? Here's the one I'm referring to.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/2586...l.html#features

I'm trying to avoid purchasing a Pelican case because it would be cumbersome for field work, and I only plan on flying with the unit a couple times. I haven't flown with Kinos before. Any advice would be appreciated.

I've flown with them and FedEx'd them probably a dozen times now-I have two 400's in two separate cases and the case is very sturdy. The only problem is that the case for the lamps doesn't carry enough to bring both daylight & tungsten-I think there's only 6 slots. I've even gaffer taped my lamps into the Diva so they wouldn't pop out and one or two of them have still broken en route.

I have traveled with Divalites a lot of times. I wrap the tubes with bubble wrap, in the case and the light it self.

The case is hard wearing - I don't lock the cases ( I have a premonition I will lose the keys) but I do tape over the catches so they cannot open. Check after the flight that the tubes have not jumped out of the connections.

Nick