Need critic 4 my 1st ever documentary

Shakil

Its my 1st ever documentary. The camera I used in this docu, dont even use that camera before & this was my 1st attempt, just in the morning i got this camera. The main docu was edited in just a laptop with touch pad, no mouse & with no professional editor. I had some limitations thats why i couldnt make the color correction or couldnt do the finishing touch. Its a trailer version. Its a docu 4 a disabilities.

Full Length : 21 minute

Direction : Shakil Hassan

Director of Photography : Shakil Hassan

Trailer Edit : Shakil Hassan

here is my docu link

Edited by Shakil

• 5 weeks later...

Shakil,

This is a very good start. The most important thing is that you picked a subject who is interesting. I was immediately drawn in by the images of this unique person (he writes much more beautiful letters using his mouth than I ever could with my hands!) and that is the most important thing with a documentary. In terms of the image, you have some very moving shots in there. Since this was your first day with the camera, I am guessing you didn't have access to a variable ND filter, but your outdoor scenes were a bit over-exposed. You had another shot showing the bike and cart that was a bit shaky and would have looked best on a tripod.

You framed a lot of very beautiful shots on this preview and throughout the video I was interested, so good job!

Brian