OK Go - "End Love" music video

Brandon Del Nero

Brilliant music video, but I've been wondering for a month or two what camera was used. I thought I heard right after the video was release earlier in the summer that it was a 5D, but the ramping leads me to think otherwise. It definitely looks to have the compression artifacting of a DSLR in some places (of course that could be the export quality)

Can't seem to find a "making of" or stills of the shoot, but according to Wiki it was an 18 hour shot WITH the band, about 9 days in all. Impressive stuff

Guesses?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2fpgpanZAw&feature=channel

Brilliant music video, but I've been wondering for a month or two what camera was used. I thought I heard right after the video was release earlier in the summer that it was a 5D, but the ramping leads me to think otherwise. It definitely looks to have the compression artifacting of a DSLR in some places (of course that could be the export quality)

Can't seem to find a "making of" or stills of the shoot, but according to Wiki it was an 18 hour shot WITH the band, about 9 days in all. Impressive stuff

Guesses?

Sony EX3

Phantom for the high speed stuff

DSLR for the sunset time lapse at the end.

There is an article on the web somewhere, but can't remember where it is now.

Sony EX3

Phantom for the high speed stuff

DSLR for the sunset time lapse at the end.

There is an article on the web somewhere, but can't remember where it is now.

If you happen to come across it, I'd love to read. Might try to dig it up. Seems pretty seamless for a 3 format shoot