Crazy About You

FCRabbath

Hey guys it's been QUITE sometime, just releasing my new film CRAZY ABOUT YOU, and what a unique project this way! We did it for a 24 hour film festival and the results were very unique in my eyes. The goal of the festival was to have a script done the night before and film and edit it all in 24 hours. Anyways here is the flick, not as straight forward as my other films as far as messages are concerned.

( 9 min approx!)

AND if you missed it the preview of LIGHT OF EDEN

(3 Min)

The main channel: http://www.youtube.com/fcrabbath

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP! http://www.facebook.com/pages/FCRabbath/143906880181?ref=ts

Cheers,

fred

Please don't tell my wife that there is a colour that has not been seen by humanity yet, she'll want to RE-paint the dining room with it. :huh:

R,

PS: Nice trailer BTW.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Robert G Andrews

Hi Fred:

The feeling of the whole thing was quite good. What was wrong with her anyway? Schizophrenia? If so, you must research the symptoms properly first. Remember, there is no such thing as 'crazy'. That is a fact. There are, however, certain illnesses and you and the audience need to know what you are talking about. Also, didn't you say she was "getting worse"? I didn't see that progression. Maybe you need to look at the story and script.

I didn't watch this right until the very end because many camera angles weren't right. e.g. back of head. This was amateurish and here are a few more specific criticisms:

00:30 her facial expression is ambigious rather than troubled or ill. Eye drops may have worked here.

01:04 the counsellor sounded quite sneering, if not sarcastic. She did not act well.

Sarah was fairly convincing though even though the dialogue was dodgy in parts, but I did feel that at 04:33, some of his acting was good and that 05:49 was a chilling moment. Good, but this moment commits him to go upstairs and investigate doesn't it?

Marks: 5/10. Very good in parts, but needs tweaking! :P

Edited by Robert G Andrews