Downloadable Lighting and Camera Plot Icons

Boyd Hobbs

I thought I'd share this with the community. I created a kit of custom lighting and camera icons for lighting plots. It's a free download from my website.

Download the Light and Camera Iconography Kit

I was always frustrated by having to draw little ugly squares in Microsoft Word and having the Gaffer ask me if X square was the 2K square of 5K square. So, I spent some time and made a nice little set of icons. Over the years it has grown and I figured it was time to set it free into the world.

Take a look, tell me what you think and if anything big is missing. I plan on releasing a version 2 in the future once it has grown enough.

1_lightplot_cameraplot_icons_titlepage.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I'd share this with the community. I created a kit of custom lighting and camera icons for lighting plots. It's a free download from my website.

Download the Light and Camera Iconography Kit

I was always frustrated by having to draw little ugly squares in Microsoft Word and having the Gaffer ask me if X square was the 2K square of 5K square. So, I spent some time and made a nice little set of icons. Over the years it has grown and I figured it was time to set it free into the world.

Take a look, tell me what you think and if anything big is missing. I plan on releasing a version 2 in the future once it has grown enough.

1_lightplot_cameraplot_icons_titlepage.jpg

Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...