adjust speed Projector Micron 27

Daniel Miranda

Hi everyone i'm Daniel Miranda from Chile, i'm trying to repair a 16mm projector (Microtecnica Micron 27), it belong to my girlfriend it was her grandfather's projector. so far i modify the lamp, the original was so difficult to find, so i made an adaptation and now i can use the new modern lamps, but i have a problem with the speed, is a little bit slower, does anyone knows how to set the speed, i found the electric scheme, but i can't find where to set it.electric scheme

Saludos

Daniel Miranda Bianchini

2nd AC

Grip Manufacter

Santiago Chile

• Premium Member

Hi everyone i'm Daniel Miranda from Chile, i'm trying to repair a 16mm projector (Microtecnica Micron 27), it belong to my girlfriend it was her grandfather's projector. so far i modify the lamp, the original was so difficult to find, so i made an adaptation and now i can use the new modern lamps, but i have a problem with the speed, is a little bit slower, does anyone knows how to set the speed, i found the electric scheme, but i can't find where to set it.electric scheme

Saludos

Daniel Miranda Bianchini

2nd AC

Grip Manufacter

Santiago Chile

RV6 and RV7 (the two adjustable resistors connected to the 18/24 frame per second switch)look like they should adjust the two speeds.