Florida Workshop Review?

Has anyone here attended the workshop?

http://www.thefloridaworkshops.com/class_camera_assistant.html

I am looking to attend the A.C class in either March or this summer. Doug Hart is attached to the class, so I'm hoping its similar to the Maine workshops. Still I haven't herd anything about it and like to hear some peoples first hand experience.

Thanks

I don't know about the Florida Workshop, but since it's the same number of days of the Maine Workshop (and same sponsors), I'd assume it's going to be pretty similar. The only difference could be the location: the school in Rockport is amazing, and although you spend most of the time inside and outside the soundstage-barn working on cameras, it's great to be in such an amazing place. Also, a good thing about the Maine Workshop is that it's followed by the camera operator course, which is very interesting and useful for assistants too.

Doug is an amazing teacher and a great person, you'll have a great time and learn a lot no matter what level of experience you already have.

I don't know about the Florida Workshop, but since it's the same number of days of the Maine Workshop (and same sponsors), I'd assume it's going to be pretty similar. The only difference could be the location: the school in Rockport is amazing, and although you spend most of the time inside and outside the soundstage-barn working on cameras, it's great to be in such an amazing place. Also, a good thing about the Maine Workshop is that it's followed by the camera operator course, which is very interesting and useful for assistants too.Doug is an amazing teacher and a great person, you'll have a great time and learn a lot no matter what level of experience you already have.

Awesome, can't wait. Thanks