Looking L.A. based co-DP w/ Panavision Millenium XL for Documentary

Guest Matt Marzulo

Guest Matthew Marzulo

Hello,

New to the forum here and looking for an LA based DP who has experience with a Millennium XL for a documentary project scheduled to shoot October 10-14. We have the camera package donated from Panavision for the documentary. I am looking for someone who is willing to collaborate on the project who has some experience with the camera. There is no pay, except for basic expenses and food, along with credit. If anyone is interested please message me and I can fill you in on more details, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

New to the forum here and looking for an LA based DP who has experience with a Millennium XL for a documentary project scheduled to shoot October 10-14. We have the camera package donated from Panavision for the documentary. I am looking for someone who is willing to collaborate on the project who has some experience with the camera. There is no pay, except for basic expenses and food, along with credit. If anyone is interested please message me and I can fill you in on more details, thank you!

Michael Street - Cinematographer

Mobile: +1 415 597 6997

michael@streetartistpictures.com

www.streetartistpictures.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Leslie Gail Bumgarner

Hi, I'm interested. I know that camera well, and I have award winning documentary experience. You can check out my reel at www.lesliebumgarner.com. Give me a call if you're still looking for the right person. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you,

-Leslie

Hello,