Looking for Cinematographer for projects

Preferably someone with experience, and someone who can photograph b&w efficiently, and adept to extreme low budget conditions. I am shooting a short film "Tell Tale-Heart" this winter. I was thinking of shooting it on a Sony F3 in b&w (2:40). I wanted to capture the feel in the photography that's seen in "Night Of The Hunter", a very stark look.

I have a storyboard for the project and will get finances to shoot in winter.

Also, after this project is finished I will be commencing pre-production on a Night Of The Living Dead prequel. I would prefer someone who had an appreciation and knowledge of b&w photography, such as those seen in Val Lewton horror films.

Please e-mail me at : joshuathomasgallegos@live.com or follow me on twitter

https://twitter.com/#!/joshuathomasg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Preferably someone with experience, and someone who can photograph b&w efficiently, and adept to extreme low budget conditions. I am shooting a short film "Tell Tale-Heart" this winter. I was thinking of shooting it on a Sony F3 in b&w (2:40). I wanted to capture the feel in the photography that's seen in "Night Of The Hunter", a very stark look.

I have a storyboard for the project and will get finances to shoot in winter.

Also, after this project is finished I will be commencing pre-production on a Night Of The Living Dead prequel. I would prefer someone who had an appreciation and knowledge of b&w photography, such as those seen in Val Lewton horror films.

Please e-mail me at : joshuathomasgallegos@live.com or follow me on twitter

https://twitter.com/...!/joshuathomasg

Where are you located or where will the films be shot? This sounds like it could be a lot of fun.