Hey guys,

Just wanted to show a small teaser for a 48 hour film entry we did. It's called LOCKED.

Fun thing about this was I wanted to shoot it in a hitchockian style and adding slight touch of film cliche's to blend into what it is now.

Theme we needed to make it about was Demon.

Also last month's film BIG DREAMS -

http://www.youtube.com/fcrabbath

Enjoy!

Fred

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Robert G Andrews

Big Dreams was quite good but I don't agree to the edits of either, at all. They just weren't right... although Big Dreams was better.

BIG DREAMS

I liked the TV commercial followed by him walking slowly towards the camera on the highway, but cut out the next bit where there is a close-up of him smiling at the cam and cut stratight to him putting the pill in his mouth. I like the hallway shot, but don't like him sat in green shirt on examination table, perhaps a head on close-up shot of him sat on examination table (perspiring heavily in white vest and wearing a hospital band on his wrist?). I don't like the manner in which the Doc walked into the examination room nor the camera angle. I didn't like the camera back in the hallway because its a 'competing' shot with other hallway shot and I didn't like the rear shot of his balding head. It's not a good place to 'arrive'

I liked cutting back to TV commercial but I think a close-up of the presenters face would have been more sinister (better)... You then introduce more visual elements but these are not played out...

The girl who says "Dad I've been calling...." should have come earlier in trailer, but I like the burning buildings

and finally.... the other guy at 1:48 has a better face for this trailer and should have been your main character.

Well done, but good luck :)