Beaulieu and Canon camera kit for sale

Paul Ash

I am selling a lovely Beaulieu 4008 ZMII and a decent Canon 514XLs.

The cameras were bought to complete a documentary shoot in Mozambique but in the end were not used.

Beaulieu: Schneider 1.8 6-66mm lens with new Hoya 81A filter and lens cap. New battery, always kept fully charged. Lenshood, charger, original manual. The camera is in excellent condition. It was bought fully serviced (by the Beaulieu expert in Sweden) and has had only one roll of film through it since. 350 Euros / GBP 280 / $430 obo

Canon: Bought as a back-up camera. Not tested with film but runs nicely and all functions working. In original Canon box. 40 Euros/ GBP 35 / $50 obo

Sound kit: Sony WM-D6C Professional Walkman and Sony mid-side ECM 909A stereo mic. The Sony deck is in fair condition. It has been serviced and all functions are working properly. The heads are in excellent condition. A non-standard mic-gain pot was added during the service.

The stereo mic is in excellent condition - it is amazing quality for such a small mic. Powered by a single AA cell. Would prefer to sell deck and mic together (GBP50 / 65 Euros / $80.

All the equipment is in Johannesburg, South Africa but will send by insured post or courier (your choice) worldwide. I will be in London for a week at the end of July 2012 so will happily deliver the cameras in person at no extra charge to anyone in London or surrounds, or send via Royal Mail from there.

Will happily send photos of all the gear.

If interested, mail me at wheeltapper@yahoo.com or phone +27 11 280 5133 0r mobile +27 83 493 6824.

Thanks very much.

Paul Ash, journalist, Johannesburg

Further to the above post, I have decided to drop the price of both cameras significantly:

The Beaulieu 4008 ZMII is now offered at $300 (GBP195, 245 Euros). Price not negotiable - this is a bargain price for an excellent example of this fine camera.

The Canon 514 is offered at $40 (roughly GBP25, 30 Euros).

Prices for Sony WM-D6C and mic stay the same.

Cheers for now,

Paul