Eduardo Mayen

I'm in pre-production of a feature film and we ant to shoot part of the project on 5289 (Kodak Vision 800T Stock). Does anybody have any leads on who might have a good condition considerable size batch and who would be willing to sell it. Any info would help

• Premium Member
I'm in pre-production of a feature film and we ant to shoot part of the project on 5289 (Kodak Vision 800T Stock). Does anybody have any leads on who might have a good condition  considerable size batch and who would be willing to sell it. Any info would help

Check with your local Kodak sales office, just in case some remains in inventory. Any film from Kodak will have been stored under the recommended cold storage conditions.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in pre-production of a feature film and we ant to shoot part of the project on 5289 (Kodak Vision 800T Stock). Does anybody have any leads on who might have a good condition  considerable size batch and who would be willing to sell it. Any info would help

question. is 5289 discontinued or something. i tend to stay far away from anything 500 or faster but my friends used alot of the 800t a couple years back and i never recall them having problems buying through kodak