FS: Sony PL Primes (35mm, 50mm, 85mm) and Zeiss CP.2 (25mm)

Mark Kenfield

• Premium Member

Hi guys,

I've got a 4-lens set of PL primes (25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 85mm) that I'm looking to send to a new home.

The set's comprised of three T/2.0 Sony PL Primes (35mm, 50mm, 85mm), and a Brand-New Zeiss 25mm CP.2.

The Sony lenses were only ever pulled out of the box once for a couple of hours testing inside the studio, so they're in mint condition, just like new. Their construction is mostly plastic but optically I've got to say they're really quite impressive, we found they were only a hair off the performance of our equivalent Zeiss CP.2s, it's a surprisingly close match - they also have a slightly cool, punchy look to them - so they can be intercut with the Zeisses almost seamlessly.

The Zeiss 25mm is brand-spanking-new and unused, and was only just pulled out of its box for the first time this afternoon to take the photos for this post.

So I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a cleaner set than these.

I'm looking for $8500 plus shipping for the four lenses.

Also happy to send interested parties samples of the test results from our comparison of the Sonys with their CP.2 equivalents (we were quite surprised by how close the results were).

Cheers

ByEk3.jpg

ZviCk.jpg

5Le0G.jpg

7IEah.jpg

h3S1x.jpg

• 3 weeks later...