Lomo lenses in OCT-19 mount!

Rob.m.Neilson

I've got a small set of Lomo spherical lenses for sale, all in original OCT-19 mount.

22mm T 2.3 1982 OK3 22-1- This lens was serviced by Super 16 Inc about six months ago, and is in great shape. Clean glass, blades, and smooth focus ring. Comes with both caps. $600 plus shipping RAF camera lens gear (pictured) is available for $99 extra

35mm T 2.9 1989 OKC 11-35-1 - This lens was also serviced six months ago. When I originally bought the lens the focus ring was extremely stiff. Super 16 gave it a good cleaning, and now the focus ring is much much smoother. Glass and aperture blades are clean. I put about $300 into having this lens serviced. $425 plus shipping RAF camera lens gear (pictured) is available for $99 extra.

50mm T 2.1 1985 OKC1 50-6

Glass and blades are clean, but lens mount is loose. Probably just needs five minutes with a lens tech. This lens is FREE with purchase of two of more lenses.

150mm T3.1 Glass is nice, body of the lens has cosmetic markings. Built in arri pitch gear. $400 plus shippings

200mm T3.1987 OKC1-200-1

This lens is GIGANTIC, and in very good condition. There are some markings on the lens blades from what was once excess oil (as you can see in the picture) but the aperture is smooth . Lens body itself looks brand new. This lens is geared, but it's the Russian standard pitch. $600 plus shipping.

Photos of all the above lenses can be downloaded from here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ds2o9k

I also have a Lomo roundfront 75mm in OCT-19 mount (and also a spare PL mount for it) that is available as well. 1982 year of manufacture, good glass, blades....a bit of dust inside (as expected in a lens of that age) and some cosmetic markings on the body which aren't pretty...but don't impact the use of the lens at all.

More pics of the 22, 35, 200 mm lenses are available here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9sofkp