So I guess God hates IMAX

Jonathan Spear

• Premium Member

Wow, it's a three-sentence article with a little bit of vague information. In any case, I guess they can do whatever they want. And I'm really sick of people slamming the Passion. There's a lot of piss-poor movies out there that deserve the beating the Passion has taken.

That article is poor journalism at it's prime.

From what I understand reading about this last week (no links on it anymore) - the theaters which are not playing the Imax movies are NOT OWNED by Imax. Imax is playing their movie at all their other theaters.

I heard, interestingly enough, that recently Imax decided to build it's own theater somewhere int he midwest. Coincidence?

• Premium Member
I can't believe they still use the word "theory". Between the two opposing views one has a long list of facts and evidence that spans over millions of years. And the other view has... um... a story.
Um, this isn't the forum for religious debate. You can think whatever you want; so, post it in some applicable forum for people who want to read religious viewpoints. Whether you're a Christian or an Atheist has nothing to do with the film industry.