Introduction and new filmmaking group Blur the Line needs DP

Jules Bushell

Hi,
My first post here.
I run a couple of film networking communities:
Recently I started up a new filmmaking communtity called

The idea is to get much needed time to practise and perfect your art. Whether it be in acting, directing, writing, cinematography etc. They say it takes 10,000 hours to master a skill after all. And you also get to meet a lot cool filmmakers and actors.

So with Blur the Line, it's a cross between a workshop and a real production. With today's unbelievable technology there's no excuse anymore to not produce cinema quality. So that's what we aim to achieve every time we shoot. And we try to do that at location and with actors dressed for their parts, make fx where needed, green screen sometimes etc.

I'm looking for like minded DP who likes to get stuck in, rather than spending time not shooting. You get to use a Blackmagic Cinema Camera MFT (with SpeedBooster, Nikon mount lenses including a Tokina wide). Plus an indie dolly system, studio grade lighting etc. etc.

Best of all it's absolutely free for all *crew*, cost you nothing.

For more details including location details, please go here:

www.blurtheline.co.uk

Our next session is this Thursday 19th 7pm (in London, near St. Pauls)

So don't wast time getting lost in the distractions of modern living and get shooting. We film both original and produced narrative scenes and you get to keep the footage.

Email workshop*at*nonmultiplexcinema.com if interested or want to find out more.

Cheers,

Jules

(Founder of Non-Multiplex Cinema)

P.S. replace *at* with @

• 1 month later...

Sounds fantastic! Wish I still lived in London.... Shot my first film there (when I had no idea what I was doing), a feature, with a ragtag bunch of guys that made magic happen. So many fond memories.... Will try and check you guys out when I come around again!