How would you properly light a music video dance scene in a dark parking lot?

There will be multiple subjects dancing, some wide shots and some close ups.
I should have plenty of electricity.

The scene (currently) as it is planned will be shot at night in a dark parking lot with very little ambient light other than the moon itself...

Camera Equipment...

- Nikon D5200 & Nikon D5100

- Using a Tripod with this rig http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/853890-REG/manfrotto_sympla_mva512wk_flexible_mattebox_complete_kit.html

- 30mm 1.4f lenses would probably be used due to speed...

- 1080p

Here is the lighting equipment I have at my disposal...
- 3 x 1000W Lowel DP Light
- 3 x Impact Soft and Natural 4 Socket Lights with 4 26w CFL's each... which offer a daylight tone :-/ (kind of useless for me in my case at this point I think)

- FogStorm 1700HD fog machine
- and several cars' headlights if I can somehow use those somehow.
- I'd also love to throw some moving DJ laser lighting in the background.

Also, I'm an amateur at production but can hold my own in post.

Any advice you can give me would be so greatly appreciated.

If you need any more details from me please let me know.

Some pics I snapped using Google StreetView which aren't great but MAY help?? :-/

10925788705_e981952b14_o.png10925922894_26581ed2fe_o.png10925850486_5a23fbe868_o.png10925789055_5e8163bc9e_o.png

w/o knowing your subject matter, no one can suggest anything other than how to illuminate. Lighting is about mood. You are painting a picture on a dark canvas. With no more info than you have supplied, all I can suggest is using your 1ks for wrapping everything; your softs for CU illumination and get your lasers high and back shooting towards your camera from the back sides. May have to use one of your 1ks for front illumination and diffuse it some or flood it wide. Forget the fog machine. throw in from anywhere your headlights.

Again, with no mood set (what kind o music, subject of song?) who knows? Got any gels?

It's good news that you don't have to light that exterior with your limited light kit. Larger lights and and a way to mount them high would have helped a lot there.

Also, I'm an amateur at production but can hold my own in post.

Why not bring on a more experienced lighting and/or camera person? It will certainly improve your post experience.