Need Kodak stock, best buy to buy?

I'm new here (and to film) so please forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask. Did some searches, but found nothing relevant.

Anyway, I need to get 5 400' cans of Kodak Vision2 200T 7217 here before the evening of friday April 22nd. Bought the first 4 cans from the Film Emporium, but they are out and Kodak is much more expensive.

I did find drrawstock.com (now the dr group) but have no idea how reliable they are. Can I trust them and are there better places to go? Sorry, google is only getting me so far and I'm a newbie.

Thanks ahead of time for any help!

http://mediadistributors.com/

888-889-3130

I just ordered from them and they are excellent.

Give them a call.

Is there a reason why you can't just buy it from Kodak? Maybe they don't do shipping? I would not recommend buying from Film Emporium, I think they are jerks. I tried to buy some factory 100's from them, and they tried to sell me recans cut down to 100' lengths and charge me normal price for them. Also they refuse to match emulsion batch if you are buying a lot of rolls that you want to match up.

I bought film from Kodak in New York (on 31st St) and they had excellent customer service.

I'd either go to Kodak, Raw-Stock or DR Group. All 3 have been friendly and get me what I want. But I see that RS and DR doesn't have what you want. Check back in a few days and they might come up with something for you. Good luck finding what you need. :)

Thanks everyone for the help! I have not bought from Kodak so far b/c they're asking $147 a can and Film Emporium sold me sealed cans for $125. They told me yesterday that they've run out of this stock from their old supplier, and with the new supplier the cost will be $147.

HTTK-

I haven't check with 'Raw-Stock' yet. I think I found them here: www.raw-stock.com, but please let me know if this is the wrong place.

Anyway, I'll defiitely check with Raw-Stock and Media Distributors, but I'm starting to wonder now, is there a reason these resellers have lower prices than Kodak? I just figured it was the old 'buy it from anyone other than the maker and it'll be cheaper' rule. Wish I wasn't such a newbie. Am I in the dark about something here?

Thanks again for all the help!