Motion Control lighting question

Hey all,

I'm gearing up to shoot a music video using a Kessler Revolution head as a motion control rig. I'm looking to shoot the band in a large open warehouse that has some windows but I will need to bring in lighting. The finished video will look like a one shot video where the band is performing and the camera pans to the left continuously and each time the band starts to exit frame right they enter frame left, and this happens throughout the video. I have linked a previs video I put together to help explain the concept.

My plan is setup the Revolution Head in the center of the warehouse and program it to rotate 360 degrees in 4 minutes and 5 seconds (the length of the song). From here I will shoot a clean plate and shots with the band performing. Each pass that has the band performing I will shift the band to the left in a circular trajectory so I can then layer the shots in post. I'm guessing the post would require some masking but nothing too extreme.

My issue is, how will I get the lighting to match and stitch consistently throughout the video. I fear that unless I light the entire space the lighting won't stitch properly.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Previs video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNYeV4WKIPE&list=UU3jj9kfaAsoOB0p_K24jzvA

Thanks,

Michael

Edited by Michael DeFilio