My first short movie... Cinestyle focussing very hard.

This is my first short film. It has no story line really. I just shot it to practise shot composition, editing, focusing and audio. Its my first time of shooting following a script. I shot, edited and worked on the audio all myself and its my first time. I also did a little ADR which is also my first time as well. Kindly help me check the picture, the editing, the frame composition and the audio.... Are there some things I did not do well or could improve on. I couldnt do any color correction. I shot in the neutral style using Canon 60D. I had planned doing color correction in post, shooting with cinestyle but focusing using cinestyle was very challenging so i decided to stick with the neutral picture style.(Do you like the color or would you have prefered a color corrected version). Shot on Canon 60D, Lens Canon 50mm F1.8, Canon 18-55mm F3.5-5.6. Used just one light(red head) and in some parts, like the room where the girl was making a phone call, I used only natural light and reflector, no artificial light. Kindly check and state your observations. Did the work with some college mates who helped me in booming my mic and recording the audio directly to Adobe Audition with my mic connected to my Laptop