FS: ABC Crane kit with Traveller crane + Remote Head V5 + battery

Haroun Souirji

Hello,

I am selling this kit purchased on the 08th of April 2013 and only used on a couple project. Sold with original invoices. Prices are VAT excluded.

ABC Traveller crane with a value of 2900€

Description: Lightest 2 axis remote head in its class, it comes with a heavy duty travel bag. Max capacity from 7.5kg to 15kg depending on length configuration. With a little training the whole kit is ready to shoot in 15min..

ABC 132X tripod with a value of 450€

Description: Modified Manfrotto tripod for heavy charges. Comes with a Manfrotto tripod bag I purchased seperatly

ABC Crane Remote Head V5 with a value of 2800€

Description: lightest remote head of its class. Durable, smooth and qui to set up. Can last days on a single battery charge.

SWIT Li-ion 88W V-Mount with a value of 250€

Description: good battery with battery life indicator. Used on two projects.

BEBOB 2 Channel V-Lock Charger with DC Output with a value of 350€

Description: rugged and solid double V-Lock charger. Includes DC output. 90-264V input. Used on only 2 projects.

Value (new): 6750€

Sold 3290€ including shipping with tracking number for Belgium, France and neighbouring countries. Contact me for shipping for other locations.

The head, battery and charger can be purchased seperately for 1250€ excluding shipping.

All the shots I made with this kit can be seen here.

About: I am a director and producter from Belgium working mostly for the outdoor industry. I have a 100% positive ebay account (nalioutz) and I have made 100% successful sales on forums such as Rapaire.net, Hardware.fr, Nokytech.net. Contact me on vastmotionpictures.com.

------

I don't really have the space for quality crane photos but could arrange it for serious potential buyers.

Edited by Haroun Souirji