Reflex Eyemo Camera Package, Complete

Steve Speers

I am selling my Reflex Eyemo camera package. It is a complete stand alone camera package. Camera is a 35mm converted Eyemo. It has a reflex viewing system, nikon lens mount, video tap, crystal speeds motor from 4-50fps. Motor and speed control was done by the pros at Steve's Cine Service in Canada. Lens package includes Nikon lenses 16mm, 20mm, 24mm, 28mm and 35mm. All nessecary cables, batteries and cases are included. It also has rigging handels, skid housing etc. It has been set up to be the perfect rigging and stunt camera for the serious filmmaker. Great for action films, stunt work, hand held, tight camera positions, "B" camera work, etc.

It is a great camera that I have only used on three jobs after purchasing it from a still photographer 3 years ago. It is in excellent working and cosmetic condition. Never been crashed and was serviced 2 years ago by Steve's Cine. I have be unsucessful renting it in my market and have decided to sell it. Please contact me if seriously interested more details.

• 1 year later...
  • Premium Member

I know you posted this some time ago Steve. Do you still have the camera for sale? ...and if so, how much?

Roy H. Wagner ASC

director of photography

I am selling my Reflex Eyemo camera package. It is a complete stand alone camera package. Camera is a 35mm converted Eyemo. It has a reflex viewing system, nikon lens mount, video tap, crystal speeds motor from 4-50fps. Motor and speed control was done by the pros at Steve's Cine Service in Canada. Lens package includes Nikon lenses 16mm, 20mm, 24mm, 28mm and 35mm. All nessecary cables, batteries and cases are included. It also has rigging handels, skid housing etc. It has been set up to be the perfect rigging and stunt camera for the serious filmmaker. Great for action films, stunt work, hand held, tight camera positions, "B" camera work, etc.

It is a great camera that I have only used on three jobs after purchasing it from a still photographer 3 years ago. It is in excellent working and cosmetic condition. Never been crashed and was serviced 2 years ago by Steve's Cine. I have be unsucessful renting it in my market and have decided to sell it. Please contact me if seriously interested more details.