Eyepiece Extender for Sony Broadcast Cameras F700,F800,etc..

Osvaldo Silvera

• Premium Member

Hi folks. I have 2 of them, so I can sell one. Excellent condition Extender Eyepiece, The Diopter works smooth, the Support rod works great. The O'Connor heads have the bracket to use this extender with your Sony Broadcast cameras as well. Really great when your stacked side by side on a multi cam elimination shoot or on a dolly, you can be behind the camera. Includes shipping anywhere in the continental US. Price $850 OBO

The pictures shown give you an idea of what it looks like used with a couple of different Sony cameras. What's included is the Extender with integrated eyepiece, the telescoping support bracket, the offset support tube, and the bracket that screws into the fluid head in order to slide in the support rod. As well as the small curved piece that you can attach with a set of allen screws to most Sachtler 20 and up fluid heads. On most Sachtler Fluid heads...You'll notice the two small set screws or threaded holes on the left side of the head if standing behind it.. remove those, attach piece with the proper allen head bolts ( available at your hardware store for $.14 cents for both)

post-52666-0-78427000-1459409954_thumb.jpg

post-52666-0-32965400-1459409969_thumb.jpg

post-52666-0-49487400-1459409980_thumb.jpg

If you have any questions Feel free to contact me at Ozzie@silverafilm.com I can also send specific pictures of the individual parts to those interested.

Thanks folks...

Osvaldo Silvera, soc,soa

Florida

• Premium Member

Looking to move this piece before posting others, I also have an Abekus version if anyone is interested.

The piece shown above is lowered to $650. complete with shipping anywhere in the continental US.

• 3 weeks later...