Morning Interior vs NIght Interior

I have a short film next week with two tricky lighting setups required. I have mainly shot music videos within studios so im a bit rusty with some of these scenes.

NIGHT INTERIOR -

A small bedroom, one squarish window with transparent white curtains. Three kids lie a sleep. Its 4am and one of the girls wake up to the murmur of noise coming from their parents room.

I don' t have any HMI, my strongest light is a blondie, i have a 650w, kino flos, arri open face 750, 2 redheads and 2 x 150W dedos...

How do you get that affect where all the curtains seem to be an even soft blueish/moonlight colour ? I was thinking if keeping the kid as a silhouette so we shoot wide from outside the bedroom and see her waking up to this blueish window background. Similar to this picture with piano man and windows... But then i would punch in for a close up so if i add a bit if soft fill from the front would that work for continuity ?

Im thinking a blondie straight through the window with blue moonlight gel.

Also if i wanted to change to a streetlight I don't have sodium vapor gel what gel can i use on my tungsten lights to imitate street light ?

DAY INTERIOR -

Small kitchen transparent whitish curtains , its 8am kids its a chaotic house as kids are eating breakfast and rushing for school.

Just want to punch some light through the window, i have a hazer as well .... similar to this picture ( kitchen picture man with kid )

what light gel/diff do you recommend ?

hazer in the room as well.

post-70052-0-62894300-1460075849_thumb.jpg

post-70052-0-16184100-1460075996_thumb.jpg