Ckulakov

• Premium Member

Heineken -"Beer Run" - Dir: David Fincher, DP: Claudio Miranda

Adidas -"Hello Tomorrow" - Dir: Spike Jonze, DP:Ellen Kuras

Weetabix-"Scarecrow" - Dir: Blue Source

Nike -"Barefoot" - Dir: Noam Murro

Playstation -"War" & "Duel"- Dir/DP: Keith Rose

Stella Artois-"Ice Skating Priests" - Dir: Jonathan Glazer

The GM Spot directed by Tim and Jeff Cronenweth (who also was the DP) where we see one crushed car after another being lauched in slow motion and then crashing in an open field, We see they represent drawings on paper being balled up and thrown into a wastebasket by an GMC engineer.

Anything by Ivan Zacharias

There's a commercial out for a ladies razor called "Venus" I think.

It features the usual crop of models on the beach, but how it's shot!! HOLY COW!!

That ad blows me away every time I see it, does any one else know the one I'm talking about?

They must have done some heavy post on it, unless I'm wrong and it came out of the camera with that "look."

R,

Heineken -"Beer Run"  - Dir: David Fincher,  DP: Claudio Miranda

Is there a website where you can view these commercials and see who shot and directed them? I can't place the Heineken commercial but I'm a huge Fincher fan. I'd love to see all these ads without having to sit in front of the TV for 17 days straight hoping. Thanks

--Luke K.

• Premium Member
Is there a website where you can view these commercials and see who shot and directed them? 

--Luke K.

I subscribe to the online and print editions of CREATIVITY 'BOARDS and SHOTS.

These magazines send weekly updates with full credit listings via e-mail with links to Quicktimes of new spots.

You can even watch director's reels free of charge by visiting their production company websites: Anonymous Content, Believe, Smuggler, RSA, @Radical.Media, or on the sites of of the editor and/or visual efx teams that worked on the spots like Rock, Paper Scissors and Digital Domain, respectively.

Another alternative is finding out who the advertising agencies was that produced the spot, such as BBDO, Goodby Silverstein and Partners and Wieden and Kennedy.