Guest SEC

Hello.

I am very happy to have found this site. In our world that is rapidly becoming digitized, I am pleased to see that so many people are still shooting with actual film (16mm in particular).

I own a very nice K-3, which I bought barely used for a great price, and have shot two reels through it, both of which came back excellent. I am confident that it is a good one. I plan to shoot many more...

I've read many of the post on this site and find it to be very helpful. Happy Shooting! :D

Welcome,

Glad you found this site. Keep on working and good luck with your K-3. Hope to hear more from you.

Except there is one thing that people in these forums dont like: not using your real name. Try to create a signiture in your settings using your first and last names. Read the rules and guidlines forum if you have any other questions.

Thanks allot

Welcome,

Glad you found this site. Keep on working and good luck with your K-3. Hope to hear more from you.

Except there is one thing that people in these forums dont like: not using your real name. Try to create a signiture in your settings using your first and last names. Read the rules and guidlines forum if you have any other questions.

Thanks allot

Thanks for the advice. I'm always hesitant to use my name on the internet, but I'll change my settings. Are you from Russia? If so, it's good film (and acting) heritage to have in your blood...

Cheers.

Using your real name is fine, just don't post a link to your web site that has your physical address on it.

There are a number of mentally unstable people on this board.

R,

Yes I am Russian. I moved to the U.S. 5 years ago. I also lived in the UK and traveled over europe before I moved to America.

How did you recognize that I was Russian?

Between your name and your email address, I deduced that you might be. I've read Eisenstein and Stanislavsky. Film books always reference the influence of "the Russians".

Have you ever shot any film on a K3?

I shot some film for my class last week and watched it for the first time tonight. It came out really nice; much better than I had expected. I bought my K3 a few months ago for a good price, it was used only once. It still has the "Made in Russia" sticker on it. I also recieved 10 reels of 100' stock, which are still good (sleeping in my freezer). I shot a test reel through it when I first bought it as well and that came back nice, too. One more successful reel, and I will commit to using it for a short film (silent of course). Three is a good round number.

Happy Shooting!