Jump to content

Identifying 16mm RCA Holywood projector power plug

Andrew Stratton

Recommended Posts

Can anyone please help me identify a two (round) pin (plus earth 'flange') connector on an RCA Holywood cine projector.

The plug (though the plug contains copper pin sockets) has Nettle T80120 written on it.  The plug is 120/240v and there is one socket on the projector (with copper pins) as well as earth 'blocks'.  There is also a transformer with a plug (bakelite-falling apart) and I also need another plug (to standard three pin uk plug) to plug into the transformer to provide 240v.

For images of the socket and the plug, please see:


I'd be particularly interested if there is a modern (i.e. non bakelite) version available.

Thank you


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...