Polarizer

Hi my name is Mario Jackson. I am very fascinated with cinematography and I dp almost anything I can get my hand on. I am currently a student in film school. Anyway I have a huge question to ask. For my next movie I want to use a polarizer for all indoor scenes. I really want the colors to be deeply saturated and under exposed. I was just asking to see what you guys think about it.

It's not clear what you want. Underexposure will normally lead to undersaturated colours, loss of contrast, and grainy, muddy shadows.

Do you mean deeply saturated, or deep? Saturated colours are the pure, extreme "poster" colours. I usually think of "deep" as meaning dark, less bright colours.

Polarisers work by reducing direct specular reflections which tend not to reflect the colour of the object's surface, and also to a certain extent they reduce flare from atmospheric skylight. So they reduce glare and reflections and thereby increase satuaration of those surfaces, but much more noticeably so in exterior lighting.