FS Sachtler Studio II head with various tripods

Tom Melvin

Hello all.

I mentioned to Tim that my only purpose in joining the forum is to try to sell the equipment Dad and I have have assembled during our time in the business.  Since his passing I don't have an interest in continuing without him as it was a project he and I put together.

So.  With that said, there will be many items listed in the next day or so and this is the first one.

Sachtler Studio II with carrying case and various tripods.  $2500.00 buyer please pay for shipping.  Will ship in US only.

I couldn't get all photos on this post but can send to you separately if you like.

Thank you,

Tom

Sachtler Head Full 2.JPG

Sachtler Studio II hard case.JPG

Sachtler tripod with porta brace.JPG

Edited by Tom Melvin

• Tom Melvin changed the title to FS Sachtler Studio II head with various tripods

Post follow up:

Having done a bit more research on this head, I received an email from Sachtler telling me The Studio II head was discontinued in 1996 and they no longer have a manual or any details of that product as it is no longer supported. I do have an exploded parts manual but there is a good chance that most of the parts indicated are no longer available.

There are no operating issues with this head however, I want to be transparent on what I know about it as it relates to Sachtler support.

Based on what I have learned and since I've included tripods and a Porta Brace case I believe its a good idea for me to drop the price on this to $1800 but I will still ask for shipping costs and will still ship only in CONUS.

Thank you,

Tom