For Sale: Cammate 2000

Tom Melvin

This system has been used probably 4 times and has been set up probably 8 times since we owned it.  We never rented it or loaned it out.  I'm asking $7,000 if you pick it up and $8500 if I have to ship it anywhere in the US.  Pictures will most likely spill into a couple or more posts.

System is complete with fairway dolly, crab dolly, counter balance weights, and boom stands.  Also a Sony monitor is available with Porta Brace case.

Since counter balance weights are easy to find, I probably won't ship those since it's 400 pounds of dead weight.  But you can have them if you pick it up.

Tank you,

Tom

boom cases and stands.jpg

Ali,

I don't believe it has the HD control box since we bought it in 2001.  I'll go have a look at it to see if there are any part numbers on it so maybe that'll tell us for sure.  We ran D9 cameras on this system.

I'm not sure the total length but when we set it up with all the boom pieces we had to use support cables.  Don't hold me to this but I want to say 39 feet maybe 36 if that sounds more reasonable to you.  We have 450+ pounds of counter weights and used them all when it was set up.

Thanks,

Tom

• 2 months later...