Helsinki Rental House / AC

napali2

I have a 16mm docco shoot in Helsinki, Finland coming up in December. I was hoping to

get a good contact # for a reputable camera rental house in that area as well as a local AC

who might act as an interpreter if need be.

Thank you in advance,

Brian Bleak

director/cameraman

Los Angeles

I have a 16mm docco shoot in Helsinki, Finland coming up in December. I was hoping to

get a good contact # for a reputable camera rental house in that area as well as a local AC

who might act as an interpreter if need be.

Thank you in advance,

Brian Bleak

director/cameraman

Los Angeles

Both Filmfotograferna and P. Mutasen Elokuvakonepaja are well respected.

For AC contacts you could inquire them; also Angel Films hire crew. For local student-level ACs, you can have a look the Helsinki University of Art and Design cinematography student list (http://www.uiah.fi/eto/stud.html).

I'll be happy to look up any info that might further help you.

Both are well respected, but most of the productions I've been involved in have rented their camera gear from P. Mutasen elokuvakonepaja. FF and Elokuvakonepaja are located right next to each other.

I'm sure you will find plenty of AC's in Helsinki, after all it's the only "major" city of film production here in Finland. I could also be interested ;)

I can also offer further assistance. Remember to bring enough warm clothes with you :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

hi my name is sarah im with one friend right now who is interested

Jarkko:

Hi! Im studying cinematography in helsinki university of art and design, i just finished shooting 60 min documentary abroad. Im actually looking for a job right now and interested in getting involved with your documentary in Finland. I live in the center of Helsinki and i speak both finnish and swedish as well as english.

E-mail: jarkko.virtanen@uiah.fi

Best regards, Jarkko Virtanen