Film gear clear out - Chrosziel FF, TV logic Monitor, Marshall Board Camera, Aaton mount, Mamiya RZ67 pro ii

Gregory Oke

Having a bit of a clear out of film gear I'm not using so much as well as one stills camera.

• Chrosziel Studio Rig Follow Focus - dual sided with extra gears. 620€ I've had it a few years, bought it from another cinematographer. It has signs of use, but works smoothly and perfectly. Very reliable and solid bit of gear. Pictures
  • TV Logic 5.6" Monitor VFM-056W (product details) 380€. Great little monitor, works perfectly. Has always been used with it's screen protector (which has some sign of wear). The screen itself is totally clean, no scratches or marks. Has the L Mount battery sled. Comes in original box. Pictures
  • Marshall Full HD tiny Board camera (product details) 230€ - bought this for a HD tap project, for which it is well suited as it can record 24p, which not every board camera can do. I know have a different HD tap setup for my Aaton so don't need this any more. Hasn't seen much use at all - including a Marshall 12mm lens with the kit - this particular model of camera is not easy to order in the EU. Pictures
  • Aaton Mount - Aaton to Arri Bayonet - 120€ - Have had a PL mount put on my Aaton so don't need this anymore. I didn't use it, but it came with my camera when originally purchased. Seems well built and aesthetically identical to this mount - Pictures
  • Mamiya RZ67 pro ii with Back and 250mm Lens - 1440€ - Amazing and sought after Medium format camera, In great condition both body and lens. Comes with original manual, original box for the film back and Skylight filter and Leather case for the lens. All working perfectly - I usually use the RZ with a 127 sekor C which is not for sale - but very happy to share some pictures taken in the last month with this body and the 127mm lens. Everything working perfectly, selling because I'm using a Pentax 67 a bit more. Pictures

Any questions feel free to message. I live in Berlin, pick up is obviously welcome otherwise very happy to sort out shipping, can discuss proces etc depending on where you are.

Thanks so much,

Greg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...