2 Bolex cameras and 7 lenses

Mike Rizos

I decided to sell all my Bolex stuff, and move to a different sytem. I figured I give you guys and gals a shot at it, before I become a peddler on e-bay. Would prefer to sell it all together for $2,500, but if there is an item you want, I will sell separetly to members of this board.

Bolex REX 5 w/three lens turret,10x viewfinder. Three plugs.

Serial # 238944, camera is in 9 1/2+ condition, very minor signs of use, runs perfect.

Bolex EBM, with 13x viewfinder, the strap and throat cover are not original,

Serial # 305319, camera shows average signs of use, runs perfect.

Includes the battery grip, but the battery is dead. The grip was modified to run off a

a Milwakee 12v drill battery.(two batteries and charger included).

The modification is reversable.

Vario-Switar POE 16-100, Bolex bayonet mount, average condition.Some minor marks

on the front glass.Caps and hood.

Vario-Switar 18-86, c-mount, repaired filter ding, average condition. I droped this lens

on concrete and down four concrete steps. It got a very bad filter ding, but nothing

else. I had the lens repaired, but it still won't take a screw in fitler, no

caps.

Switar 10mm f1.6 Rx preset, very clean glass, some wear on the barrel.

Switar 16mm f1.6 Rx, very clean.

Switar 26mm f1.1 Rx macro preset. Very clean glass and barrel, but there is two

focusing hang ups.

Switar 75mm f1.9 AR. Very clean, aperture a little stiff.

Yvar 150mm f3.3 Rx macro preset. Very clean.

Two Bolex 400 ft. magazines, with two torgue motors, both very clean.

Bolex MST motor, Sync-pulse generator TCS(Tobin) crystal control TXM-4, 3 c mount extension tubes. Heavy duty metal Bolex equipment case, (about the size of a suitcase). Bolex battery type Bx(needs recelling), Bayonet to c adaptor, Leica screw to c adapter, various filters, hoods, Rexofader, 4 rollers, Bolex flatbase grip, octometer, and anything else I forgot. O yeah, a Bolex H8 with three lenses.

The buyer will be responsible for shipping charges. I will provide the labor and packing materials for this stuff. I accept Paypal, cash, or check. I will try to take some pix tonight, but these may not be ready till tomorrow.

Thanks Mike.

• 3 weeks later...

I am interested in either of the zoom lenses if your willing to break up the package. assuming the 18-86 still is fully functional minus the inability to use a filter on it I would be very interested in taking that off your hands as I am on a tight budget.

I will send you a pm with contact information.

edit: I guess ur PM box is full. you can contact me at Jake@lookatrubbish.com

Edited by Jake Zalutsky

• 2 weeks later...