eclair ACL1 24fps crystal

marc barbé

My understanding is that those motors are crystal sync to begin with. At least mine is -with a 200' mag. I have two bodies w/ motors and one is the ACL1 single speed type. It keeps sync no problem unless it used with 400 loads, which it wasn't designed for. I have a friend whose ACL1, single speed motor has kept sync with 400' loads when he has used it, or so he claims. Still he has not had any problems recording audio, so it must be true(?).

We may not be talking about the same motor though, do you have pix?

My understanding is that those motors are crystal sync to begin with. At least mine is -with a 200' mag. I have two bodies w/ motors and one is the ACL1 single speed type. It keeps sync no problem unless it used with 400 loads, which it wasn't designed for. I have a friend whose ACL1, single speed motor has kept sync with 400' loads when he has used it, or so he claims. Still he has not had any problems recording audio, so it must be true(?).

We may not be talking about the same motor though, do you have pix?

Hi,

The ACL1 came a 24fps or a 25ips crystal on its motor. They are switchable. Mine has a 25ips. I'm looking for a 24ips.

Regards,

Marc.

• 3 weeks later...