Dolly pull back reveal

I have to shoot a scene that starts with a man using a lawn mover, and then the dolly pulls back to reveal that he is actually in a showroom trying it out.

What lens is recommended for this kind of shot on DSLR. I was thinking the beginning frame will have background blur and as dolly pulls back everything is revealed. We have 50mm, 16-35mm lens. Your help is highly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Good production design is what will trick the audience and sell the shot, not lenses.

Best way to approach this: Have your designer set up a faux yard on the demo floor where you will be shooting. Some astro turf, a fake bush, and wall treatment that looks like siding. Start with an empty medium, have the actor enter the shot, follow him down to the mower as he turns it on, then slowly pull back. Have the faux yard big enough that you can pull back a few feet to keep the illusion of being on a real yard, then quickly introduce product signs and reveal the full showroom. The faux yard will then look like a demo area for that specific model and the audience should buy it.

Also, I agree with Marcus. Get some cinestyle lenses!