Looking for SG Blade DOF Adapter

Hi, I'm searching for a long lost relic of Depth of Field Adapters called: SG Blade DOF Adapter.

It might sound silly, but I have been building a 1.5x anamorphic taking lens to a custom camera, and have built a prototype DOF Adapter for the ultimate anamorphic 35mm look with practical functionality. 

I need an SG Blade, because it was the best of it's kind, and I need to compare our prototype to the best. Please respond if you have one willing to sell. You will be helping out with a pretty sweet R&D project. Thanks!! ?

• 1 year later...
On 3/18/2021 at 12:55 PM, Zachary Austin said:

Hi, I'm searching for a long lost relic of Depth of Field Adapters called: SG Blade DOF Adapter.

It might sound silly, but I have been building a 1.5x anamorphic taking lens to a custom camera, and have built a prototype DOF Adapter for the ultimate anamorphic 35mm look with practical functionality. 

I need an SG Blade, because it was the best of it's kind, and I need to compare our prototype to the best. Please respond if you have one willing to sell. You will be helping out with a pretty sweet R&D project. Thanks!! ?

Hi Zach,

I have one I once shot with and I'm looking to sell it. Are you still looking for one?

Looking to sell for $300. SG Blade lens adapter with Rotorazor 1, 2 & 3 (attached pics), flip module & achromat, 15mm rods support & blade bracket & tripod clamp, Nikon F mount, 77-72 step down ring for EX-1.
In good condition, everything works well.

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

Edited by Bonnie Carbone