REMINDER: SIGN YOUR POSTS

David Mullen ASC

• Premium Member

For those living in fear of the mob and/or are in a federal witness protection program, please ignore...

A reminder for the newer members, as a courtesy to those of us who take the time to answer your questions, to please sign your posts with a real name and preferably the city where you live. You don't have to re-register, you can just set-up an automatic signature to appear at the bottom of the posts.

At some forums like DVINFO.NET it's a requirement -- here it is only an informal policy.

I'm not going to get into another debate with those people who live in fear of expressing an opinion with their name attached to it, or are afraid of identity theft, workplace reprisals, ex-girlfriends, angry manufacturers, whatever. I just feel it creates a better community climate if we all talk to each other using our own names.

Even the other day, "J-Ro" posted that he worked with my Key Grip Brad Heiner, which prompted Brad to say "who the f--- is J-Ro???" I still have no idea.

Anyway, it's up to you whether you want to sign your posts. I'm just reminding the new people that it would be nice if you did.