How would you go about lighting this scene?

Hey everyone, tis' my first post and am looking for your wisdom here. I wasn't sure where to post this since it will include lighting as well camera movement, so apologies if I got it wrong.

A new gig is on the horizon and I will be working with a few different vendors (lighting techs, aerialists, auto vendors, etc) to help realize this project. This scene is one of six that will be featured in a new promotional video for an event venue. The purpose of each scenes is to demonstrate the diverse range of options available to potential clients who are considering the venue for their events. The look we're going for is soft, slightly dreamy and calming, with a lighter palette, without going overboard. 

Below you can check out the rough floorplan, along with some reference images of the venue and the rigging point for the aerialist. As you can see, there are two trusses overhead that generally serve as the rigging point for several Lekos. Since the lighting techs will be on-site to manage those, I am planning to use as needed along with some other rented lights in order to highlight a few key elements: automobile, aerialist, tree wall, and main bar. 

Ideally I would like a semi soft key on the aerialist with a rim for separation, but am not sure if the soft light makes a difference given camera placement for this shot (see floorplan). 

The lighting techs usually bring the tree out with a few lekos + warm uplights at the foot of the tree, and I may dial back the warmth a bit since the globe clusters (practicals) in the main space are quite warm already. 

I'm also struggling with the car. As it may be a Porsche of some species, I was thinking of using a few Titans to accentuate the curves of the car, maybe have my producer slowly wave one over the car as it's pulling into the space to create some movement. There isn't much space in that area.

I'll be shooting with a Komodo and a wide lens at a low angle, tilted slightly up, possibly steadicam or dana dolly. The initial thought was to do a slow push/follow behind the Porsche as it pulls into the main space, revealing the aerialist, the tree, and the main bar. I'll prob switch to a 35-80mm after I get the wide, in order to punch in a bit for coverage, and some additional shots of the aerialist at other angles, but I will use the lighting available to us. Let me know your thoughts, suggestions, criticisms. Thanks

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w-5kNPfCH3GahP4dtXOzmDxpwWDoREjh?usp=sharing