WTB Arri 16BL magazines

I'm the excited new owner of a rough and tumble BL16 that I got for a great price. I've restored all sorts of old cameras, instruments, electronics, etc. as a hobby and I'm so I'm looking forward to doing a cosmetic restoration and building cables & batteries. I will end up sending the movement in to be serviced professionally (unless anyone expert is near to central TX and is willing to train me?). Anyway it doesn't come with any mags!

This may be a stretch, but if anyone here happens to be sitting on mags or has a suggestion besides eBay, I am interested in buying at least one, hopefully two 16BL 400' magazines. These I understand are not interchangeable with the other early 16 models and have straight gears on the bottom. I'll also take any 16BL-specific info anyone might have beyond the PDF manuals that I've grabbed. I was only able to find a single brochure about the Cinema Products Crystalok controller...

Hopefully at a sensible price? Otherwise I will be camping on the auction site, eager to use this camera. I just shot a short video project on a K3 and I'm excited to jump into the next one with this cam. Thank you in advance!