PRESTON FIZ 2 -WIRELESS FOLLOW FOCUS KIT FOR SALE

I've owned this kit for a long time- using currently as an emergency backup kit  or for my Ronin 2 or Crane setups.  

Professionally maintained, This FIZ HAND UNIT wirelessly controls FOCUS IRIS AND ZOOM,  and has been upgraded to accept any SONY or like NP-FM 50 or FM-70 Batteries that are easy and cheaper to buy then the original  Preston Battery.  It includes TWO SONY FM-50 Batteries and Fast Charger.
It also includes a 40' control cable .

The FIZ MDR has FOUR power cables - that allows the system to effortlessly switch from and work with ARRI, Sony, and RED Cameras ( three pin)  PANAVISON Cameras (two pin)- as well as using power from any Ptap- (two pin- D-Plug) or Battery Block ( three Pin).

The FIZ MDR can also wirelessly START an array of cameras with the following Run/Stop Cables: ARRI/ Sony/ RED Cameras ( three pin), Panavision Cameras ( Two Pin) and Video ENG Cameras with a Canon or Fujinon Zoom Lens.

The Cabled FIZ IRIS POT has been upgraded to also work wirelessly - when the DP or DIT wants to "pull Iris" away from the AC who is pulling focus on the Hand Unit far off on Set. 
The Cine Remote Upgrade attaches to the Preston Iris Pot and has a tiny receiver that plugs into ARRI, Sony, Red Cameras ( three Pin) and has a "Breakout Box" that allows the wireless Iris to  also work with Steadicam- Ronin Or Movi 3 axis Gimbals and most Stabilized Remote Crane Heads ( four pin). This makes this Kit completely Wireless- 

Finally This Kit includes THREE Preston DM-1 Motors- These motors have been maintained regularly - to be Efficient AND Quiet.
The DM-1 Include THREE PRESTON Power Cables and the latest PAM Motor mounts that will mount to ANY camera - and Adjustable Gear Wheels that will fit every Lens made. 

I also Included  a new Panavision soft case and spare parts.

This is the best ready-to-work Preston HU2 Kit available - for an incredible price.  $3499.00

EMAIL ONLY: jeromefauci@me.com
FIZ

• 2 weeks later...