RONFORD-BAKER F-15S FLUID HEAD AND STANDARD HEIGHT, HEAVY DUTY TRIPOD KIT FOR SALE

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

I bought this Ronford-Baker F15S Fluid Head  several years ago from a Keslow Camera Auction- Granted- it's weird looking with all of the different adjustments and WWII  military-grade construction- but after about 15 mins of  getting aquinted with the adjustments- I realized that this head is as smooth as my Oconnor 2575D Fluid head AND  for about a $10,000.00 difference.

It's  actually even more bullet proof- then the Oconnor, and  without the plastic pieces !--

I've kept this head as a rental for second unit or double -up days, but I need some cash for more stuff- It's  in Excellent Condition,  it includes  a MITCHELL BASE - solid Key,  a sliding Euro Plate, Heavy-duty Aluminum , Mitchell head base ( with Key way) Tripod and  heavy-duty Spreaders.  The head comes with an Anvil case and the tripod includes a Shoulder soft case. You won't be able to get a good fluid head and complete Heavy duty Tripod, ready to work- kit, for the price.

– +0.15 Boost Resistance Module
– 15 Stage Sealed Fluid Unit
– 360* Pan Rotation
– Weight: 19lbs.
– Operating temp: +150*F to -40*F

The Ronford-Baker Fluid 15S Variable Low Profile Camera Head incorporates two sealed fluid units which by the use of four simple on/off levers, can be varied from a cushioned free head to a heaviest control required in fifteen stages with a smooth accurate action. The quick release camera plate is infinitely adjustable for camera lens balance, with built-in foolproof safety stops, and an adjustable balance stop. Additional pan/tilt resistance can be added with the single lever operated +.15 boost fluid booster.

$2,479.00      EMAIL ONLY:  jeromefauci@me.com

RB HEAD TRIPOD RB CASE

• 2 weeks later...