Please Help! Photo Assignement

brandonanderson

I am in desperate need for help with a high school Photo 1 assignment and figured this would be the best place to get help. I need to shoot a half roll of stop motion and deliberate blur photos but I can not think of what to shoot. I know this sucks and I must be an idiot.

What is something I can shoot and fast? Thanks a lot

Brandon

Stop motion-

Shoot a stuffed animal, coke can, toy car moving on a table top. Move them a small amount each frame.

Roll a snake out of clay and and animate it as an inchworm.

Shoot yourself (with timer) or someone else in a room. Take a fraction of a step forward each frame or lay down and move between each frame up and over a bed.

Shoot someone when they jump in the air. Have them take a step forward and jump again. Person will seem to be floating.

Blur- Set slow shutter speed and photograph someone running, riding a bike or jumping.

Use your imagination.

Stop motion-

Shoot a stuffed animal, coke can, toy car moving on a table top. Move them a small amount each frame.

Roll a snake out of clay and and animate it as an inchworm.

Shoot yourself (with timer) or someone else in a room. Take a fraction of a step forward each frame or lay down and move between each frame up and over a bed.

Shoot someone when they jump in the air. Have them take a step forward and jump again. Person will seem to be floating.

Blur- Set slow shutter speed and photograph someone running, riding a bike or jumping.

Use your imagination.

Thanks. For Stop motion I meant photography. Using a camera set a high shutter speed to capture an image moving in space....

Thank you for the blur help I guess.