First Roll processed

Joe Gioielli

This time last year I sent off mt first roll of 16 and it came back "no image." Thanks to everyone's help I realized what I had done wrong. I sent the wrong roll to be processed. Well, I finally found the exposed roll in the freezer amd I just got it processed.

I used my k3 with the zoom lens, I had no idea what I was doing, and I was shooting VNF stock. I did a crap job as a cameraman, but I am totally blown away by 16mm.

Thanks again everybody.

Joe

This time last year I sent off mt first roll of 16 and it came back "no image." Thanks to everyone's help I realized what I had done wrong. I sent the wrong roll to be processed. Well, I finally found the exposed roll in the freezer amd I just got it processed.

I used my k3 with the zoom lens, I had no idea what I was doing, and I was shooting VNF stock. I did a crap job as a cameraman, but I am totally blown away by 16mm.

Thanks again everybody.

Joe

Allways use black tape for exposed film and white for unexposed, that way you don´t have to guess which is which next time. Glad to hear that everything worked out and that you are satisfied with the footage.