My High Definition short. �Ideals�

Kyle Fasanella

This film is about the ideal of fantasies and how it relates to our existence. The high definition is very system intense and often doesn?t run on most computers, so I have encoded low quality High Definition. In 720p to 360p

encoded 3 versions each for Mac and PC.

Download Page here

Untiertutledsdfthgf2-44%20copy%20(Custom).jpg

It is also based on a few events in my life. Shot on Sony Z1U

I am working on becoming a better Director of Photography and filmmaker so any types of comments are welcome

• Premium Member

It's alway amazing how video always looks like Video whether it's HD, HDV, or SD.

Overall good Sharp pictures, and good depth of field execution. Best of luck on your future work.

Nick

This film is about the ideal of fantasies and how it relates to our existence. The high definition is very system intense and often doesn?t run on most computers, so I have encoded low quality High Definition. In 720p to 360p

encoded 3 versions each for Mac and PC.

Download Page here

Untiertutledsdfthgf2-44%20copy%20(Custom).jpg

It is also based on a few events in my life. Shot on Sony Z1U

I am working on becoming a better Director of Photography and filmmaker so any types of comments are welcome

Guest LondonFilmMan

mmmm........some, but a few pretty pics....the whole thing is a no for me because I just dont think you planned it out.

O her voice in the voice over was tinny....

O To me it appears like you have mimicked a few shots from TV or movies that you have seen and strung them together.....but didnt do it very well....

O the soft music when they are in the hammock MUST be met be soft and STEADY shots from your cam. For this, tripod...on dolly or off, or steadicam....smoothness is essential here for it to meet the soft music and create a romantic notion. Whaddaya think.....

O Kissing so much to me is a cover for a lack of dailogue. A kiss is nice, but one hard-earned one is worth a milion. There was no build up here I felt. Shame.

O Your shots did not seem to follow any order......in other words...where were they going.....the only feeling of direction I got was when it got dark.....AND......no dialogue.......cmon maan......people talk.....even kissing fiends....OR...lemme ask you.....in ordinary life.....when you are courting especially....words are exchanged.......I dont remember seeing a clear verbal interraction......

O Is this film about the ideal of fantasies and how it relates to our existence....I thought that it was about kissing really.. if it had been about what you wrote you might have contrasted some highly ideal romantic shots against a harsh reality....because reality is harsh and unsugared.

O Again, like most, the shots were fine.

Good luck.

ps...I think dont worry about being so technical and clever with the camera work....just get the story done.