Here's a post for everyone to have fun with...

Brian Rose

Lol. I didn't know about the choco-pants incident.

:lol:

Oh, Steve..

:rolleyes:

I think it was due to overdose AND being too drunk at the same time.

I think that time he had to cancel the concert and they drove him to the hospital, but for details you should check the internet

I know very little about Steve VaI actually, all I know is he makes funny faces while playing, and I know one instrumental song of his, but that's it.

I'd love to assemble a full length feature film with Steve Vai and Zakk Wylde based on thier music, philosophies on music and life, a ton of gratuitous shredding and crazy (but not neccessarily abstract or absurd) special effects. No unnecassary violence or sex. And in 3D anamorphic of course. The leading lady would be Nicole Kidman.. and she'd have to work extra to hard to get the part ;) .

HEY HEY HEEEEEY!!!! Hold on one idea stealing minute! What do you mean Nicole Kidman would be YOUR leading lady. She's already starring in MY fantasy movie and she getting payed a LOT more fantasy money that your fantasy production is willing to pay her. (I have a 200 mil budget you know) It's already been anounced in a nonexisting issue of the Hollywood reporter and a bogus version of Variety. Besides she already SIGNED an ironclad fantasy contract as have all the others on my list .....except for that nambypamby Orlando Bloom (What a big baby! What does he mean "This meeting is creepy" I told him my taylor would be back any minute with my pants. These "artists" types are soooo sensitive, running out of that hotel room screaming like that.... like he's never seen a man with a whip and a gallon of Crisco in his underwear before, now where was I..... oh yeah) . Now get your oun fantasy girl ah... I mean leading lady or you'll be hearing from my Fantasy Lawyers!!!!