STop Motion

Lucita Jones

Hi!

I am interested in doing some stop motion using the Z1U. Has anyone had any experience which s/he might share? Any related links or info ?

Thanks

LJ

For me is much better shooting with a still digital camera. You will have much more quality and control.

this is a exaple of time lapse shot with a olympus e-1

24mm (in 35 mm. mode) lens, iso 100. edited in vegas video

http://www.fo-video.com/video/timelapsestgo.mov

Wow I am amazed, that looks beautiful. How many hours were you there? Did you correct the exposure as it got darker? I like the look of the buildings with the rain and dark clouds. Where did you shoot that at?

Thanks

LJ

Wow I am amazed, that looks beautiful. How many hours were you there? Did you correct the exposure as it got darker? I like the look of the buildings with the rain and dark clouds. Where did you shoot that at?

Thanks

LJ

Hi thank you, well I suppose that the video will be better if the exposure setting was in manual mode ( I shot automatic exposure)

I shot 1 frame ever 10 second during 2,30 hours. In post with vegas video I used magic Bullet filters like a ND grad and ..... I don´t remember but make this kind of videos is very easy. You can import to your NLE your group of still images and import to the timeline like a video (still sequence)

The zoom that you have seen was made in vegas video with keyframes. The first photo is a complete photo but the last photo is only a portion of this (crop the image). I hope this helps

regards

Edited by andres victorero