Lenses at Du-All in NY

Sorry Everyone, I meant to post this in the General topic section. It somehow ended up here and I"m not sure how to move it over there. Anyway. . .

Wondering what to go with here. I'm shooting with the HVX-200 and a Pro-35 adaptor. We're getting a good deal from Du-all but I'm not familiar with their lenses and I'm wondering if anyone out there has first hand horror stories or recommendations. The A.C. that iI end up hiring will test them at checkout but to save us time, if anyone has worked with them, I'd love to hear feedback.

Zeiss Prime Lens Set 18, 25, 35, 50, 85mm T1.3

or Zeiss 16, 24, 32, 50, 85mm T2.1

or Cooke 18, 25, 32, 40, 50, 75, 100, 135mm Series 2/3

Edited by Michael LaVoie

• Premium Member
Sorry Everyone, I meant to post this in the General topic section. It somehow ended up here and I"m not sure how to move it over there. Anyway. . .

Wondering what to go with here. I'm shooting with the HVX-200 and a Pro-35 adaptor. We're getting a good deal from Du-all but I'm not familiar with their lenses and I'm wondering if anyone out there has first hand horror stories or recommendations. The A.C. that iI end up hiring will test them at checkout but to save us time, if anyone has worked with them, I'd love to hear feedback.

Zeiss Prime Lens Set 18, 25, 35, 50, 85mm T1.3

or Zeiss 16, 24, 32, 50, 85mm T2.1

or Cooke 18, 25, 32, 40, 50, 75, 100, 135mm Series 2/3

Hi,

You must test the lenses on the adapter to see if they vignette.

I think the high speed Zeiss will work, the standard Zeiss and Cookes will have issues with some of the lenses.

Stephen