Has anyone seen Overnight? I watched this last night and was facinated. This movie should be a requirement for any independent filmmaker or actually ANY person wanting to be involved in the film industry to see. It certainly shows you what no to do. You may THINK Keano Reeves can't act but for God's sake don't tell anyone you feel that way. I think being sucessful as a filmmaker in Hollywood is sorta lie being a Mafia Don. Carlo Gambino lived to a ripe old age and stayed out of jail because He never let anyone know what he thought or what he planned to do. It's like what Vito Corleone said to Sonny, (paraphrased) " Don't let anyone outside the familly know what your thinking"

There' is NO doubt Troy Duffy was and probably is still an assh#l*.The really sick part is I looked for a bad review of The Boondock Saints, and there were very few. Most people loved this movie and call it innovative, brillant and original. I had never even HEARD of Boondock Saints before I saw this Doc., that's how much it was buried. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot, this guy shot himself in the foot with a Howitzer. It's really a shame too. This guy coulda really been something if he hadn't been such an coplete smuck and egomanical jackass. Just goes to show you, talent isn't everything.

It is also amasing to see how much power Harvey Wienstien actually has. I mean who does this guy think he is, Louis B. Mayer or Jack Warner or both. I find it a bit of a stretch though, when the fillmakers emplied When one man can intemidate William Morris, that's real power, also a real shame.

I also just watched this documentary, and it is fascinating to see things build up and then come crashing down. "The Boondock Saints" has been around for a while and has gained a HUGE cult following on DVD. If you haven't seen it, you should watch it, especially after having seen "Overnight."

Overnight's fun, Boondocks isn't bad.

Look to IMDB.com's discussion forums on Overnight and Boondocks for bad reviews of Boondocks. You'll find plenty.

That interview bit at the end of Boondocks was weird, and it sure did look like Sean Patrick Flannery (or Spat Flan, as I call him) and the guy who was in "Gossip" (that's the only thing I can think of that I've seen him in) were wearing some serious makeup. Don't know what that was about. Their lips were the same color as their faces. Crazy!

Yes, Troy was quite a douche.